The Evil Kitty Club

WELCOME TO THE EVIL KITTY CLUB OF EVILNESS

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomsChic
Im Evilly Fluffy. Fear my fur.

Female Number of posts : 92
Job/hobbies : um...
How much do you like Evil Kitties? : evil kittyz? THEY ROCK!!!
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....   Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Shit! talk about bad days! how about four years of bad days all botteled up and one day u see a reminder of whats bottled up and u just break down crying.... and nobody dares to comfort u cause they dont kno what upset you....

i went home and i sat in my room with all the lights off and my music pounding in my ears.... i had tears pouring out of my eyes and i didnt kno what could make it stop.

of couse the music i was listening to was all depressing and i felt like doing something rash.....

i never did anything but am still crying and i want the pain to stop i want all the horror to go away and the sun to shine on me again.
i wanna see rainbows ond butterflies and people smilng and meaning it.

instead i see storms and carcasses and people walking around like nothings wrong when everthing is upside down and they have fake smiles plastered on theyre faces.

i want to crawl back to my mother i want to hear her reasurring voice i want to hear her saying everything going to be alright and i want to be like a six year old sitting on her lap with my head cradeled aganst her chest listening to her breathing. i want to fell her hand stroking my hair and watching barney toghether. i want to stand up when barney starts singing and scream at the top of my lungs the lyrics and her right behind me smiling and laughing.

i want to be baby again laughing and smiling not caring about boys or friends or school or anything like that. i want my mommy i want my stepdad i want my cat and i want a nice big white house with a garage and a pool. i want to be out of my apartment and i want to have my own room i want to have crazy curly blonde hair and dace around in a diaper. i want to smile again.

i want to be able to talk about my problems without sounding like a whiny brat... i want to talk about my problems with my mother.

i want to see her smile, and i want to feel her kiss my forehead, i want to hear her sing "my little sunshine" to me again. i want unicorns and rainbows, and all the little girly things.

i want to see the world from a happy point of view.... not old enough to kno all this shit. i want to be able to get up on saturdays and watch scooby-doo. i want to get all afraid and run right back up to my bed. i want to hide there till my mommy looks for me and asks whats wrong. i want to be able to say "scooby-doo scared me."

do you understand what im saying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.awebsite.crazaforum.net
Kitty_Of_Doom
Head Evil Kitty

Female Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Stuff
How much do you like Evil Kitties? : A WHOLE LOT!!! HELL YEAH
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....   Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 pm

Um so y r u suicide?

It always has to end. Life. Love. Happyness. So whats the point of living? Is it to charish the luxury of happyness? Love? Life? We will never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://evil-kitty-club.forumotion.net
TomsChic

PostSubject: Re: right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....   Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:38 pm

didnt you understand a thing i wrote?!? im alittle upset right now.... but somehow after writing it it took me like five minutes to get over it.... i no longer am sucuidal!

i just happen to like knives and fire and blood and pain and death and vampires and guns and Bill... thats all...
Back to top Go down
Kitty_Of_Doom
Head Evil Kitty

Female Number of posts : 118
Job/hobbies : Stuff
How much do you like Evil Kitties? : A WHOLE LOT!!! HELL YEAH
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....   Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Knives? Blood?

Damn.. U need to meet meh 17 year old brother....

It always has to end. Life. Love. Happyness. So whats the point of living? Is it to charish the luxury of happyness? Love? Life? We will never know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://evil-kitty-club.forumotion.net
TomsChic

PostSubject: Re: right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....   Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:59 am

lol plz tell me hes not one of those anime dorks! and i'm only 12 y would i want to meet a 17-year-old..... wait! dont answer that! Bill is 18... oh look im straying off to bill again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....   

Back to top Go down

right now im so depressed i could kill myself.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1